The ISO 9001 family of quality management systems (QMS) standards is designed to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or service.
organizations wishing to meet the standard must fulfil.
- Section one – Scope
- Section two – Normative references
- Section Three – Terms and definitions
- Section Four – Context of the organization
- Section Five – Leadership
- Section Six – Planning
- Section Seven – Support
- Section Eight – Operation
- Section Nine – Performance evaluation
- Section Ten – Continual improvement
The ISO9001 confirms that Pink Hygiene is meeting and exceeding its requirements to its customers in relation to the quality of service provided and how the company is set up to do so.
Customers can be reassured that the consistency and compliance of the service provided by Pink Hygiene will always be the very best, both now and in the future.