Pink Hygiene- we’ve got green covered!
Our range of products, services and solutions are specifically designed to improve the hygiene within Britain’s workplaces, without compromising the environment for future generations.
We are committed to the prevention of pollution and the continual improvement of the environment, as evidenced by our ISO 14001 certification. So if you want to think green, think Pink!
Our dedication to the environment embraces:
- Complying will all applicable legislative requirements and ‘other’ requirements.
- Zero waste to landfill.
- Applying best practice and adopting a leading stance in the development of a greener services and product supply chain.
- Use of the most environmentally friendly transport where possible that meet the latest European low emission standards.
- A commitment to service logistics; re-scheduling and reducing the miles driven without compromising our professional services.
- Evaluating all aspects of our business to ensure that we constantly provide the best service to our customers whilst reducing the impacts on the environment.
- Supporting the use of environmentally responsible materials and technologies by promoting the use of renewable and sustainable resources – ensuring products are recycled or disposed in the most environmentally friendly way.
- Minimising the use of printed materials and the greater use of recycled paper and electronic processes.
- Communicating our policy clearly to our employees, customers and supply partners.
Pink Hygiene has been certified by ISO to 14001 for the management of washroom and hygiene services